Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Less than Three

The first love song was written over 4000 years ago.

Valintines day is named after saint Valintine.

Lots of people have the same reaction to love as to deep fear. (ex. Growing pupils, sweaty palms...ect.)


Ummm... This is awkward... Well... I kinda felt like I had to do this one. Not only because I missed super bowl Sunday and the grammys to talk about, but because this is sortof a real problem. Er, maybe not problem but a topic that seems to be repeated everywhere. I don't remember the last time I heard a song that wasnt about love or partying since I listened to the Beatles. Everybody loves something. Wether it be a inorganic object a pet or a person, everyone deep down really does. So... Lesson learned: don't be a hater.

Oh yeah, If you didn't get the title try typing it out. Leave ideas below and read my first post if this is your first time here.

Jackmanout!

No comments:

Post a Comment